Saturday, November 13, 2010

-evil laughter-

Did you see a Chinese girl at the library, smirking at you while you studied?

That would be me. >:D Yeah. There's just something really satisfying about being able to flag study since I have already passed! DAYUM, sweet justice.

Alright, so I got a few nasty frowns from some people. Obviously they were wondering why they didn't have the same audacity. I mean come on! Going to the library a day before exams start and just read a book (On the intricacies on Political Murder, no doubt) ??? What arrogance! What nerve!

Of course, I should really striving for excellence (time and time again ==' )

But in all honesty.. Meh. I'll just soak up the hate/jealousy/murderous intent for a while. It's like the sun's rays for me. Only, without the sunscreen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree