Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to ? :)

Hey guys . I just saw ruth back, blogging . so I thought I should too . Though' I am sure no one miss me since well, I never did wrote that much ... anyhow . I don't really know what to write about, so I thought I reveal my secret of how I edit my photos ? O.o yeah . well actually I use a free software called photoscape. :) it's come with everything . Its so perfect. and ITS FREE. :)
I'll just you some of the things it can do
.

<-- that's the original photos :) Ps. it's my little brother. ^^
& the product at the bottom :) It took me about 15 mins to do it . so yeah . :) there's many you can do, like adjust the contrast, or brighten the photos . You can also give them film effects (I used cinema high for this one) There's 5 to choose from I think . :)You can also add frame or object ( like the heart and speech bubble) . There's a lot to discover . and that's only for editing . I am just going to show two more things because there's too many things in photoscape .and I don't really think you'll be interested. :)


















You can also combines pictures together and add frame ^^ like this one . And my favorite thing about photoscape is that you can create a gif image ! :) so here's one of all the writers on ohmybored. ^^
Photobucket
VOILA :) I hope you guys like this post because yeah . :) Merci !



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL COOL COOL COOL.

:) from karen.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree