Monday, November 15, 2010

Meh. This is why I hate myself.

So, as you probably know girls and boys, it’s exam season again.  It’s that time of year when it’s practically the holidays except not.  It’s that time of year where all that slacking off that we did during the year has finally caught up on us.  And of course it’s that time of year where procrastination is at it’s peak, or well for me at least.

It’s study leave right now.  Of course.  And I probably should be studying right now.  Of course.  Buuuuut, who ACTUALLY studies?  NO actually, bad question, I’m pretty sure a lot of you out there study and you’re just reading this because you’re on your short little break or something.  Am I right, or am i RIGHT?!  Nah jokes, I’m probably wrong but yeah whatevs.

So today’s Monday right, and it’s the first day of exams.  I was one of the lucky people to have TWO exams.  Yay me *claps*.  Art History was first.  This was the only exam that I’ve been dreading cause I hate studying for it and it is probably the hardest exam there is around.  Except, it wasn’t meant to be as hard as I made it.  You see, through out the year we’ve been told that we’ve had to write five essays.  So I’m like writing like crazy right, and I’m onto the last essay when I start reading the instructions on the papers.  Hey guess what.. you only have to write three.  Yay.  I probably just shot myself in the foot by writing four crap essays in place of two insightful and wonderful essays.  COOL.  JUST BLOODY FRICKEN COOL.. And so yeah.  There goes my hopes and dreams of ‘Ece-ing’ (that’s such a lame substitute for Acing) all my exams.  Plus, these are Level Two which means I probably could have put the credits to good use.  Ahh, it feels good to rant to complete strangers.

Maths was good.  Too bad I don’t bloody need the maths credits.

And yeah. That’s it for now.  I thought maybe you readers could use a new post.  Unfortunately this is the best I can come up with..

 

LATER SKATER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree