Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Hunger Game trilogy [spoiler]

Who here have read The Hunger Game Trilogy ? If you haven't and plan to read it . I suggest you stop reading this post NOW. So the rest of you what did you think of the last book ? Mockingjay ? Sorry Rose, but I got to say it was CRAP. like it's so depressing, and there are so many things going on ! And somethings don't even make sense, like when Johanna and Katniss going to the training session but it was raining ... think about that for a second ... district 13 is underground ... O.O you can assume that training is above ground, but WHY !? if they have like so many other training things underground ... YEAH. BAM.

But that didn't really bug me as much as the ending . the ending . WTF man . So here I am reading the last chapter thinking, so she's mentally unstable and peeta is hijacked. what a great couple. I actually expected to read about peeta and Katniss love life & not how she's really CRAZY. and then the ending phrase ""you love me, Real or Not Real", I tell him, "Real"" thats it . that how much Suzanne talked about Peeta and Katniss love life . Man . What is THIS !? that's how she confess her love !? ==' there's no happy ending at all . Oh yeah I forgot to mention, not only they are both mentally unstable, they also have burns mark everywhere ( well almost)while Gale is as handsome as always . Then I thought wait, theres still the epilogue :D maybe Katniss & Peeta love life will be in there eventhough its only 2 pages . :D

AND THEN ... disappointed ... All she talk about is how she is going to tell her kids about her involment in the hunger game and the war . ==' JEEZ Women. Are you ever truly happy? ><'

Well it goes in order The Hunger Game,the best book, then Catching Fire, and then Mockingjay. The trilogy as a whole is AMAZING.

If you read the Hunger Game trilogy, formspring us what you think about it. :)

Here's a funny thing Ruth made up about PEEta & KatNISS, their couple name would be PeeNiss. :D hhahaaha .

that's all from me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree