Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Mental Safari.

It was on Facebook where I had my reality check. Ironic, yes. There I was, enjoying my well deserved (whatalie) break when someone wrote "can't wait until the holidays". Which, honestly, doesn't seem all that deep and meaningful and whatnot BUT, it was only then that I remembered that IT WAS INDEED, NOT THE HOLIDAYS. I had (still have) an exam in 2 days!

It was the strangest feeling. Sort of wistful and ashamed, the latter for having spent the last 5 hours talking to both non-computerized and computerized 'people'. And the apostrophes are not even meant for the fictional ones. And the former?

I just really needed to continue with my game.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

we have reached 3000 views, peeps! that's almost... err... 4000?

and our first hatemail too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree