Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I accidentally drank dishwashing detergent. Is that bad?

Well it depends what kind of dishwashing detergent that is. Some dishwashing detergents contain chemicals that are bad for the body - no kidding. Sometimes, dishwashing detergent is more harmful to the body than even bleach or Easy Off Bam (god I hate that ad). So if I were you, I'd be very stupid to drink dishwashing detergent. But I suppose I should be helpful... not that this was a serious question to begin with... but I guess the best thing you can do is flush it out of your system so drink heaps of water or milk; they always work best. Or better yet, go see a doctor.

I decided to answer a quesiton properly for once. This is boring. :/

Anything and everything. Just ask it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree