Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nerd Jokes

Okay time for nerd jokes/pickup lines.  Most of these were from Hank Green's recent youtube video so check that out.


Baby I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves


Your mum's so ugly not even flourine would bond with her


Two scientists walk into a bar, the first one says 'I'll have some H2O'.  The second one says 'I'll have some H20 too', then he dies.


What does the force have in common with duct tape?  There's a light side and a dark side and they both hold the universe together


If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate


Argon walks into a bar but the bar tender says 'We don't serve noble gasses here'.  Argon doesn't react


What did the nuclear physicist have for lunch?
Fission Chips


You're like a nonpolar covalent bond - not attractive


There are 10 kinds of people in the world, the ones that know binary and the ones that don't


I wish I was sin(x)^2 and you were cos(x)^2 so we could be one


Why was the man driving the train hit by lightning?
Because he was a good conductor


Why did the algae and the fungus get married?
They took a lichen to each other


What happens when a piano falls down a mine shaft?
A flat miner


So the last one wasn't really that much of a nerd joke but who cares?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree