Thursday, November 18, 2010

GUYS GUYS GUYS I’M SO EXCITED.. I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT.

So lately, I’ve been having these random creativity big awesome ideas.  Usually I get the idea, think of how awesome it is, but then kind of forget about them and it’s like whaaaaaa…

BUT! I came across this genius note pad that I got for my birthday last year.  It somehow found itself at the bottom of my drawers… Anywho, it’s a pretty cool little note pad.  It’s from Smiggle, which I’m not really keen about, but other than that it is the perfect companion for the creative soul.  LOL that’s cheesy.

So this is how I spent my study leave…

<can’t be bothered inserting picture so I will paint a picture in your mind with my words..  neh. can’t be bothered again.>

But that’s not the big thing.  The HUGE thing is me doing a makeover of my room. But I can’t be bothered elaborating cause I’m tired and a lazy ass..  but guys, lets party.

tumblr_lc0lbaZFfy1qaao9mo1_500 tumblr_kzclhtCOeu1qzrz5atumblr_lbyw00xWQB1qaro1ktumblr_lbyw1jZDql1qaro1ktumblr_lbywa8Jg2l1qaro1ktumblr_lbywfcW9VS1qaro1ktumblr_lbywr1TN841qaro1ktumblr_lc2lacxdGw1qavbfe

LOLZ. overload.  sorry guys.  I’m in a random mood right now O.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree