Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 1

So, don't you love it
Running through the whole of Singapore's Changi Airport at least twice looking for something to eat
ALL I WANT IS NOODLES LIKE THEY MAKE AT QUEENSGATE
But no...all the noodles here are 'the real thing'
Oh my

and another thing you have to love about Asian countries
Back home you get stared at if you're extremely pretty or extremely ugly...morbidly obese or seem to be talking to yourself
Well over here, you get stared at because you have a funny accent, you ask for a fork and JUST BECASUE YOU'RE INDIAN...a large majority of Singapore is FOBs from my homeland...so yay creepy guys with creepy moustaches staring yay...*sobs in corner while rando walks past staring*

I WANT TO GO HOME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Oh My Bored.. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree